Sharon Bands Update – August 11, 2021

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to send a quick message to update you on where things stand. Last month, we were told by the Sharon schools that we were welcome to come back and use the middle school to rehearse. Unfortunately, they have gone back on that and are now still deciding whether or not to let outside groups into the schools. I’m not optimistic about our chances of getting back into the middle school in September as we had planned. It’s disappointing, but understandable given the rise of the current covid variants. We’re currently looking at other rehearsal location options. At this point, we’re taking things week by week and will just have to be flexible. We originally planned to start rehearsals on September 2nd, but we may have to push that back as we monitor the covid situation and look for a suitable place to rehearse. Additional messages will be forthcoming when new information is available.

Thanks for your patience and understanding as we continue to try to navigate the curve balls covid keeps throwing our way.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close