- Rehearsal tomorrow night will be at Sharon Middle School, 75 Mountain Street, Sharon. SCB will start at 7:15 and RSBB at 9:00.
- If you have not attended a rehearsal yet this year and have not submitted your proof of vaccination, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it with you tomorrow night.
- If you are facing the school, our entrance is on the left side of the building where the dumpsters and loading dock is. Please do not enter through the front door of the school. We should stay in the immediate area of the band room and not go anywhere else in the building.
- Please bring a cloth towel if you have an instrument with a valve that needs to be emptied. We want to avoid leaving a trash barrel full of paper towels for the band director. We also want to avoid emptying valves on the floor.
- To be on the safe side, please bring a stand if you have a smaller instrument, such as a flute or clarinet. We aren’t allowed to take stands from the orchestra room, so we want to make sure there are enough stands to go around.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the middle school until we sit down to play. Please do not enter the building without one. I will have extras if you forget to bring one.